Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old boots (new laces, though!)
Wrangler jeans
World Catfish Festival, Belzoni Mississippi t-shirt
socks
Titanium Fossil watch

I caught an old roomate pretending his body was an amusement park ride. While its all natural to do that stuff to yourself, it seemed weird to see him do it to himself.

Same question.

tiggrr:
I caught an old roomate pretending his body was an amusement park ride. While its all natural to do that stuff to yourself, it seemed weird to see him do it to himself.

Same question.

Okay, I'll answer my own question..

My freshman year of college I had this kooky roommate. Well, one day I walked into the room and she is standing in front of the mirror in her underwear just dancing away to the music in her head. It didn't even phase her that I walked in on her. Weirdo!

What is your idea of a dream date?

suthnbelle:
Okay, I'll answer my own question..

My freshman year of college I had this kooky roommate. Well, one day I walked into the room and she is standing in front of the mirror in her underwear just dancing away to the music in her head. It didn't even phase her that I walked in on her. Weirdo!

What is your idea of a dream date?

Meet at a cafe, go for a walk, hit a bar for a couple of drinks, see a movie/play, restaurant for muchies, a little boogie and then after breakfast, a damn good dive!!!

Q. What do you like for breakfast? :wink:

Pleiades:
Qns: Ever had any paranormal encounter and what was it??

I know someone that had a real creepy one about a ghost inhabiting their house. It will give you goose bumps but a long story.

I think I may have had one. A couple of years ago I had this dream that seemed very, very real. I had a cousin that I was close to growing up and he was killed when he was 18 (I was 16). Well I had this dream (about 15 yrs after his death) of him coming to me and just giving me this giant feel good bear hug and letting me know he missed me. I woke up and it felt so real like he was really in the room. The next day I was telling my mother about the dream and how it seemed so real. Well, she tells me that the day before was his birthday. Now don't you think that is kind of freaky? I didn't remember his birth date. I like to believe that it was really him visiting me.

Someone else answer the same question...

To Suthnbelle, et al,

There are more things in this world, Horatio, than are dream't of in your philosophy! (Will Shakespeare)

I have not had the pleasure or displeasure of meeting a "ghost", but many things are possible.

Has anyone else met one?

Never seen but know that I have several ghost friends in my house. A friend of mine walked in my house one time and said something about seeing my cat on the couch. Ahhh my can't knows better than to get on the couch. She then said that it was snow white. My cat was black as the ace of spades. Then a few weeks later someone else did the same thing. To weird that it happened twice nad neither person knew each other.

OK it is now my turn to say " same question".

i never met one, but i live in a 250+ year old house and
i catch things moving in the corner of my eye all the time,
smetimes you swear someone is standing right there but when you turn they're gone,
lights go on by them selves, and of course many weird sounds.
no screams or chains though.

well not by ghosts anyway.

same question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom