Question and Answer (a game)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmm....the ghost question.

When my mom passed away in 98. The night that she passed away, I woke up in the middle of the night, and I could feel her in the room with me. I told my sisters and brother the next day this, and they all said they felt the same thing that night.

Same question.

Well, I should answer my questions.
This happened in a hotel room years back. Due to work, frequent travel and staying in hotel is a necessity. During one of my biz travel, I was woken up in the middle of the night by the noise from the TV which was turned off before I actually went to bed. The scariest thing was I saw an unknown figure sitting at the side of the bed watching the TV. Needless to say, I quickly roll back under the quilt and pretend nothing happened till the next morning….

Same question...

I have to preface what I am saying in that for the most part, I do not beleive in gosts or paranormal stuff....so, the following is kinda weird.

I have gremlin(s) in my house. Things just disappear. It (they?) are not scary, since its more of pranks. An open bottle of rum disappeard. A bottle of hair conditioner, and I am sure a few other things. I had feelings of knowing something was in the room, or I was being watched. One time I woke up just before the alarm rang because my feet were being massaged, and I felt my back being rubbed also (and it felt good!). But since I have gotten Shedster, the newest addition to the household, a cat, it doesn't do anything, and I haven't felt the presence. I think my cat has scared it off!

Same question, next person.

Well, I didn't see anything last night....guess I'm still in the 'no' category.

What is your favorite form of transportation?

fins

How many hurricanes have had landfall in Florida this year?

3- Charley, Frances and Jeanne. Ivan made landfall in Alabama, but the western panhandle of FL had extensive damage (and possibly some of the eye over the state as well, but am not sure on that)
What are you doing up so late?

Late, its only 10 ish here.

What are you doing up so late?

Its too hot to sleep (and I am so tired).

what does "&nbsp" refer to ?

something in HTML I think but what it referes to I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom