Question aout GUE's Britannic Exploration?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although I am a big fan of the Socratic method, it might just be easier to say they were not wearing computers, if indeed they were not.

the point is.... what might appear to some to be an Aeris Savant Nitrox computer on my right wrist is in fact an Aeris Savant depth gauge/bottom timer with large easy to read numerals that lived in terminal violation.... (the Suunto Stinger that I have now lives in gauge mode.)

Just because the GUE Britannic divers were wearing what looked like computers does not mean they were diving computers.

... and he said that it had to do with the filming objectives IIRC.
Okay, so are you saying that they weren't using them because they were filming the deal, or that they just weren't going out of their way to show that they were using reels and running line because this was a Britannic documentary and not a diving documentary?

JT2 once bubbled...
they just weren't going out of their way to show that they were using reels and running line because this was a Britannic documentary and not a diving documentary?
IIRC they were going out of their way not to show them. Normally the diver in front would be running the line... in this case the diver behind (the videographer) was running the line.

I may just be showing my ignorance but....IIRC?

Thanks

Chad

Learn something new everyday....Thank you Sir.

Chad

Thanks for the clarification UP!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom