Question for DIRF Students

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

O-ring once bubbled...

The truth is I saw MHK do it once and I wanted to look as cool as he did in the water... Still working on that, but at least I learned where the bar is (and it isn't up the street)..

This is where you are wrong again, there are several bars just up the street. As for looking as cool as MHK, I hope to find out how cool he is come June 13

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

This is where you are wrong again, there are several bars just up the street. As for looking as cool as MHK, I hope to find out how cool he is come June 13
Be sure to spend some time in the bath working on the "mantis" Maneuver before you go!

The preferred DIR hand position is identical to that adopted by all initiates of ascetic religions and strict cults. Do you suppose that this is merely a coincidence?

Now shut up and drink your koolaid.

I cant pick up the Koolaid, Because My bloody hands are clasped out in front of me!!!!!!!!!!

It's so every one can see that your not playing with y.....Oh never mind:wacko:

MikeFerrara wrote...
It's so every one can see that your not playing with y.....Oh never mind:wacko:
Dude, this is a GUE class, not a PADI Drysuit Pocket Pool specialty!

:wacko:

Most people say that my hand is "always on it", BUT........
I keep my left hand pointing where i want the light, seems like the logical position, the other hand is usually doing stuff (moving the gauge to my line of site), so I dont have any options there either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom