Question for ladies who wear wings ......

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

add velcro to your pockets. you will love your Halycon Eclipse. I ahve been diving with the Halcyon for a couple of years. I have one set for single tank, and another for doubles. I should clarify, I have 2 different wings, I use the same backplate and harness.

Also I should point out that you can use the single tank weight that holds your tank to your to your wing. It weighs about 7 lbs. So for most of my diving I don't need any weight. For drysuit diving and deep diving I use double 104's and deffinetly don't need any extra weight. I guess I would rather carry my weight in air than around my waist were I can't breath it

Someone else mentioned this - I'd never have thought of clipping flash lights on to the D ring and then bungying onto the webbing ..... will defo do do that

my lights, 2 of them, I have one on each of my shoulders straps just below the D rings and held on by a thick rubber band.

My friends are quite jealous that I have an arse ring and they don't
one has quite insistently asked me to swap my crotch strap with hers .... :shakehead:

I hate danglies and because I solo dive it means that I have to carry a little extra gear then normal. So this will be my biggest challenge .... ie not having any danglies

I am getting an Ali plate as I think this will be easier to travel overseas with and I'll add trim weights when I'm out there

I'm only little so my weight additions isn't much anyway

I'm going to Turks and Caicos Explorer II in two weeks so I have to get in enough dives to practice my wing before I leave
And I'm taking a 5mil wetsuit instead of my very vell travelled dry suit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom