Question on Hooka Style air hose systems.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is this a DIY mermaid show in somebody's pool or fishtank? I thought this kind of stuff is all standardized. I don't one day think of going scuba diving and look at some pictures, then try to find fashion a gas mask with a vacuum cleaner hose hooked up directly to an oxygen tank that is lingering around in hospital rooms, strapped to a backpack were I cut the bottom out so it fits over the tank.
Standardized? Like, common knowledge among the thousands of mermaid shows around the world? Prescribed by the WMSSB (World Mermaid Show Standards Board)? Or is it just the massive mermaid-show supply industry and retail giants like MermaidPro and ArielLung responding to market demand? [/sarcasm]
:wink:

I guess that the one mermaid show that I had ever heard of (two, now) guards its proprietary information, just as most other companies do.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom