Raffle Kawama Vacation Fl Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can we pick up a couple when we get there on the 8th????? One for myself, one for Mark, one for Allen, one for my wife???? One for my kid, one for my other kid?? JK we'll see ya for a ticket in a few weeks.

fldiver1:
Can we pick up a couple when we get there on the 8th????? One for myself, one for Mark, one for Allen, one for my wife???? One for my kid, one for my other kid?? JK we'll see ya for a ticket in a few weeks.

Sounds like you need a weeks vacation in the Florida Keys:rofl3: Yes you can buy them when you come down on the 8th.
See Ya for some diving my friend
icon_biggrin.gif

Becky

You know I NEED a week's vacation in the keys!!! Right after I get back from my week's vacation in the Keys on the 6th-12th I'll NEED another!!!!!

Awesome count me for 2 tickets :D

Now lets see if we can convince Brent to ..Oh Say umm hmm if the winner books 2 dive trips they get the 3rd one FREE !! :eyebrow:

:monkeydan I think Christmas in the Keys would be a good thing !!

WyDive:

Now lets see if we can convince Brent to ..Oh Say umm hmm if the winner books 2 dive trips they get the 3rd one FREE !! :eyebrow:

Done Christmas is so nice

Becky

26 tickets have been sold counting whats already on the board. So the chances are good if you get a ticket:eyebrow: This is a deal for a place in the Florida Keys, right in the middle of the dive capital of the world. Don't wait PM me to get your ticket for your chance for a vacation here in the Keys.

Remember you pick the time of the year when you want to come down:D You can plan your vacation around your work schedule.

Becky
305 587-1925 or 305 664-5216

WyDive:

Now that would be cool
icon14.gif

Put me down for one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom