Raffle Kawama Vacation Fl Keys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

frogman_5:
Put me down for one!

Thanks:D I will collect everyones money who is coming to the Reunion on Friday.
Everyone who is not coming needs to mail me thier money no later than the time frame on the thread. Send your money to Rebecca Reisinger @ PO BOX 473 Long Key Fl. 33001. Good luck to everyone who has bought a tickect.

Becky

Hey, are you going to be up in Key Largo the week I am there???? If not we are going to take a day and drive south a little so maybe we can meet up then.

Wow! I've been way out of the loop lately, but expect a PM from me very soon!

fldiver1:
Hey, are you going to be up in Key Largo the week I am there???? If not we are going to take a day and drive south a little so maybe we can meet up then.

I am always in Key Largo so I am sure we will meet up:D If not stop in I'm at MM68 Ocean Side just give me a call.
Becky

I am up to 35 tickets on this Raffle so everyone still has a good chance. PM me if you would like a tickect or call me and let me know. I must have the money in advance or your tickets will not be put in the jar. It's only far to everyone else who has paid for their tickets already. This is not a fixed Raffle :shakehead and not to be bold but I could care less who wins because I already live in paradise and just want to share it with everyone or anyone who wants to come down. This Raffle is on the up and up and that is the only way I do things in my book..
I hope I didn't offend anyone with being so bold but I really need to make sure that everyone knows that just because they call me and say they want a ticket does not mean they are going to get one if they don't pay me first...

So with that said good luck to everyone who has bought a ticket. I will collect the money form everyone who is coming to the reunion on Friday for Sat. nights Raffle :D
Becky

3 Days Left to let me know you want a ticket. 33 have been sold counting the ones who are coming to the Reunion.
$10 per tickect for a chance to win a weeks vacation in the Keys. "You pick your week."
You may bring up to 10 people with you to stay in Kawama's (H3). www.msnusers.com/rentalunit
for 49 pictures of where you will be staying. (look above album).
Don't wait your time is almost up.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom