Raja Ampat : Papua Explorers Resort on Gam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow!! Awesome report!!! Cool photos!! Love the bird photos!! Amazing!!

The spotted cuscus was in the resort on the path to the restaurant !

I'm sorry but how did you get to the resort? What transport? From where? How long? Please and TIA

We came with Etihad from Duesseldorf to Jakarta and than Lion Air to Ambon, from where we took Wing Air to Sorong . There they pick you up at the Airport and after a nice breakfast at a hotel near the habor it took 2 jours by speedboat to the resort on Gam. Due to out trip around the moluccu islands starting from Ambon, this otherwise quite long way was broken up a bit.

Thanks for the Trip Report. I was unable to get the rates off their website, does anyone by chance have them? I also emailed them. Thanks, Bill

Go here ...

General Info & Rates

... and download the PDF at the top center of the page. They have rather sucky Internet on a regular basis, it seems. Right now, getting their site to load is iffy. If that doesn't work, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Back
Top Bottom