Rare SATURDAY dive with DebbyDiver! Sea Experience II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No worries Debby, hope you're feeling better. The conditions were absolutely
great this morning. Seas as flat as can be and virtually no current. The vis
was excellent and the wrecks were very cool. Pro Dive and SFDH were diving
the same area, I believe SFDH was leaving as we arrived and Pro Dive was waiting
in the wings. We tied off to the small wreck to the north of the tracy and followed the
trail markers to the tracy. With almost no current the trip back to the original
wreck was quite easy. Lots of fish on the tracy and a relaxing dive. The second
dive was a nice reef for a very relaxing drift dive. With only eight divers on the boat
it was very roomy. The boat has a very smooth ride and very quiet, I will definitely
dive with them again !

Last edited:
I am so glad you had a great time (and all depressed that I missed such a great dive in such great conditions!) Do you know if Bill is going out next Friday, or will the boat show prevent it? I'm trying to dive on every day off until the water gets down to about 76.

I am so glad you had a great time (and all depressed that I missed such a great dive in such great conditions!) Do you know if Bill is going out next Friday, or will the boat show prevent it? I'm trying to dive on every day off until the water gets down to about 76.

The Fort Lauderdale Boat Show runs from 10/29 through 11/2 this year. I don't think they start "messing up" the marina situation until Monday 10/26.

Thank you Brian. :) Actually they already have messed a little, and he had to move to the dock where the Jungle Queen is and I think he lost his parking until after the show but thanks, I'll call him tomorrow to book for Friday! In fact, I just looked at his schedule and he's doing the TOWERS again! :D Easy enough to park across the street in the municipal lot.

I don't think many of those boats will be going out over that weekend.
They have constructed some I believe temporary floating docks just for the show.
There is no parking in that area of the docks, not even for employees of some of
the charters. The parking across the street was not bad but it is 1.75 an hour so
almost 10 bucks for enough time for a charter. We got back a bit late and I was glad
I went with 10 dollars worth on the parking. Great boat though and I had a great
day and will definitely dive with sea experience again sometime after the boat show !

Bill's got me on the manifest for this coming Friday. Yeah, ten bucks sure is a lot for parking. Oh well, I had to can two days of diving this weekend due to being sick, so I'll just do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom