Re: Possible CCR Rebreathers to look into???!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AP now has a type of DIN valve on the factory white dil and 02 cylinders that has a burst disc.

As soon as I can I will be ordering Bob Howell's Inspiration mouthpiece with integral Dacor Viper second stage bailout that only requires one to rotate the rotator to bailout.

There is now a U.S. based distributor of all the Inspiration goodies.

Dave, who is the US distributor ?

Does that mean instructors will no longer sell the units ?

From: Martin Parker, Managing Director of Ambient Pressure Diving LTD., Helston, Cornwall, UK.

Today it is announced that Silent Diving Systems LLC has been awarded the exclusive distribution rights for all Ambient Pressure Diving LTD. Diving Products - The Inspiration & Evolution Re-breather and all accessories - in the following market regions: North America, Central America and the Caribbean.

Silent Diving Systems LLC will have a sales office in New Hampshire, USA with the service centre located in Brockville, Ontario, Canada. They will stock Inspiration Rebreathers, Replacement Parts, and Accessories. Additionally, Silent Diving Systems LLC will have the full range of SMB Surface Marker Buoys, Reels, Auto Diluent Valves, and Nexus Multi-Gas Diving Computers.

Silent Diving Systems LLC is to be operated by Mike Fowler, Director of Operations, and Cliff Simoneau, Director of Business Development. Effective March 3rd the United States Headquarters of Silent Diving Systems LLC will be open for business from 10:00am-4:00pm Eastern Standard Time. March 10th the Service & Warranty Center will open in Brockville, Ontario, Canada from10:00am-4:00pm Eastern Standard Time.

Silent Diving Systems LLC is dedicated to providing the same high quality personalized client support as set forth to date by Ambient Pressure Diving LTD. During the time of transition, Nicky Finn will be the UK Headquarters contact person 011-44-1326 563834

Silent Diving Systems LLC Silent Diving Systems LLC Service Center

Headquarters & Sales Client Services & Support

Phone 603-569-3467 Phone 613-345-6382

Fax 603-297-0047 Fax 613-342-9932

sales@silentdiving.com service@silentdiving.com

Cliff@silentdiving.com Mike@silentdiving.com

events@silentdiving.com training@silentdiving.com

www.silentdiving.com www.silentdiving.com

HQ Mailing Address: Service Center Address:

Silent Diving Systems LLC Silent Diving Systems LLC Service

PO Box 1055, 189 North Main St. 1243 HWY # 2

Wolfeboro, NH 03894 USA RR # 3, Brockville, Ontario, Canada

Best regards, Nicky, Nicola Finn

Product Manager, Ambient Pressure Diving

Dammit !!! :upset: That's all we need, another 'exclusive' ****-up like VR3:plenty of people without a clue or much help, ridiculous prizes ... . :upset: If those problems are an indicator, APD is going to loose some customers over here. No matter how good the unit is, if the people who build it don't want to deal with the customer they're off the table as far as I'm concerned. Thought exclusive sales territory were illegal under EC law. Well, I'm sure ISC and SMI will like the news.

Exclusive sales territory deal ARE illegal under European law. Trouble is this is in the US. Interesting this also includes the Carribean, I think this will step on some trainers toes

I also think that Nicki will be monitoring the situation closely, she is a great person to deal with and I really believe she will take any problems and concerns you guys have seriously. Martin of course wants an agent in the US and probably went with the first to offer him a good deal, at least its not OMS!!!!!!

If it works out though it will be of great benifit to you guys and you should be able to get spares, parts and servicing easier. Hey it maybe even cheaper for us here in the UK to order from the US as it always seems cheaper than here

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom