Ready to spend more time on the bottom? Adv Nitrox/Deco class Sept 10-14

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
The tentative dates are September 10 -14, 2014 for a TDI Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures course at Gilboa Quarry in Ohio. Right now I have two students with... the possibility of a third. That means there is at least one spot open. If you are interested shoot me a message and I will send you the class outline, equipment list, and costs. This class is open to back mount and sidemount divers! Ask me about getting into sidemount before the class!

This class is a go. Two students so far. Another considering. Max class size is four. Also have an Intro to Tech July 18-20 at Portage. Weekend of the DAN BBQ.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Now have three confirmed students for this class. I have room for one more and one set of classroom materials ready to send to the next person who reserves their spot. We will be staying at Gilboa. O2 will be available for your deco bottle.

Back
Top Bottom