Recent Dive Conditions at St. Andrews???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, if you guys do this I'd like a chance to tag along or meet you there. I have'nt been there yet despite being there on business quite a bit over the past year.

Sounds tempting. what day were you thinking?

yeah, if you guys do this I'd like a chance to tag along or meet you there. I have'nt been there yet despite being there on business quite a bit over the past year.

I'll be leaving Pensacola around 8:15/8:30, which should put me at the park around 9:30ish. High Tide is at 12:56pm, so I'm hoping to get two in before the shift, and hoping it won't be a zero-viz dive.

I'll be leaving Pensacola around 8:15/8:30, which should put me at the park around 9:30ish. High Tide is at 12:56pm, so I'm hoping to get two in before the shift, and hoping it won't be a zero-viz dive.

Saturday or Sunday.

hoping it won't be a zero-viz dive.

I was there on Feb 15th thru 20th and the water look like tea in the pool and very shallow at high tide. On that Friday their was a group going in and asked about the viz and they stated around 20ft. I did not believe them. I was sick the whole week so I did not dive, way to dehydrated from 6 days of fever. A great vacation it was.

The surface in the channels isn't an indicator of bottom conditions. Just something to consider.

I am seriously thinking of skipping soccer and getting my wife to coach this game. If we could get some kind of report with somewhat decent viz I might just meet you there. My last two attemps of diving did not happen due to weather and the flu. I so need to get wet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom