Recent Dive Conditions at St. Andrews???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our entire household (8 altogether) has been at different stages of similar stomach or flu-like illness for the past 2 and a half weeks. We are finally getting a break from it all and seeing some happy faces for the past several days so hopefully we are in the clear. However, Saturday sucks for me. We are having a skating birthday party for 2 of the kids in the AM. If you guys end up going I wish you the best of dives and wish I could attend. I'm jealous! (I've been saying that way too much lately. lol)

We really need a web cam overlooking the St andrews Jetties and Kiddie Pool area.

Diver's Den says Viz is 10-12 at the jetties, but XRay called another shop earlier, and they said the viz opened up below 20ft.

Personally, 10-12 is fine for me at the jetties.

Sunday's Conditions were roughly 60F at surface, 55F at 60ft. The visibility was pretty bad today though at about 6-10ft max. It opens up a bit around 60ft though. This was high tide this morning too. Definitely will need to come back during June to check out the Jetties again.

Back
Top Bottom