Recent review of MSY Seahorse?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We dove on the MSY Seahorse about 14 months ago in RA. Booked 7-8 month ahead which I think is typical.

Was a fantastic trip. The boat, crew, and guides were top notch. The owner was also with us which is apparently common. He acted as guide for many of the dives.

This is the only boat I have been on in RA so can't comment relative to any other operation. What I can say is that we were the only people on board that were not return customers. Most had been multiple times with them.

I am also looking to book another trip to RA and will now be one of their return customers.

Sliver

How was the food? Plentiful? Western? What was served for breakfast, dinner, snacks, etc. Were soft drinks and beer free (or should i say included in the trip price?) How did you find the sleeping quarters? Lots of room for two?

I'm a light sleep er when i sleep at all. How creaky was the boat on night crossings?

Thanks in advance.

chilly

My wife and I were on the boat this past December/January from Triton Bay to Ambon. Food was okay, not great. Mix of Indo and Western. Breakfast was the usual fare, eggs, bacon, nasi goreng, mie goreng, french toast. I think there was a charge for soft drinks and beer but my memory is a bit hazy on this point. The cabin was decent sized. Enough room for the two of us.

Like all Pinisis, the boat does creak, but I don't remember it being worse than any others.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom