Recommend a Hotel in Dahab please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last October, we stayed at the Coralia Club Hotel and dived with the Black Rock Dive Centre situated in the hotel and we loved it, especially the kids.

It's the oldest hotel in town, built by the Israelites, but it's still in pretty good shape, the rooms are not as small as what we read on various Web sites, it's quiet, and the food is mostly good.

The Dive Centre is small, so we get outstanding personal attention, with a DM/guide just for the 4 of us. Possibly because it's mostly shore dives, the visibility is only average, nevertheless, we saw a lot of giant scorpion fish, swam with a school of resident baby barracudas, and watched a load of Tech guys panting with their 3/4 tanks and rebreathers:D.

Last October, we stayed at the Coralia Club Hotel and dived with the Black Rock Dive Centre situated in the hotel and we loved it, especially the kids.

It's the oldest hotel in town, built by the Israelites, but it's still in pretty good shape, the rooms are not as small as what we read on various Web sites, it's quiet, and the food is mostly good.

Hell, that must be really old. When the Israelites were wandering round Sinai they were following Moses

:D

I can honestly recommend Nessima.
Advantages :
- location right there in the center, walking distance to shops, dive centers, restos.
- nice hotel in general
- pretty good house reef, surprisingly, very few people snorkel/dive there.
- good cold beer available in the pool bar :)
- WiFi available at no extra charge
- price / quality is certainly good , and it won't drain Your pocket empty
Disadvantages :
- rooms are tiny, that's a fact if You care.
- there were some cats wondering around if that bothers You (they are everywhere anyways, as far as I remember)

Been there twice always staying at Nesima. While the chef is/was good, I wouldn't recommend full board option - there's plenty of nice restaurants to try, and they really do have good choice of food.

Fella's, thanks for the replies. I'm still reading all of them as they come. I guess might just depend on what's available or/if I go through a travel agent for all the bookings including cheap air fare or do it myself. But overall hope it's a good experiance.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom