recommend me a dive centre in Key Largo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Best is "HMS Minnow" behind the Holiday Inn in Key Largo - now keep reading for others "best" recommendations.

Best thing I could do is "recommend you a search function" Possibly the most asked question on this board - but you almost cannot go wrong as they would not be in business with all the competition if they did not serve a cliental - although - likely due to the number of new divers - most op's in the Keys tend to overdo the "mother henning" vs places like (yup!) Jupiter or Boynton or RJ in Miami.

Bet you can guess one op in Key Largo I believe does not!

As per the thread title, which dive shop would you dive with in key largo and if possible why. Hopefully I should be there in September, I would love to do some wreck diving any recommendations.

Thanks guys

Matt

Here's who I've used

These guys are a little south of Key Largo and go to some interesting places that other ops don't go to very often. Great people, I once showed up for a dive and all the other divers had cancelled. They still took me out and one of the shop guys gave me a personal tour..... I was very appreciative. CONCH REPUBLIC DIVERS " COME SEE WHY WE'RE NOT JUST ANOTHER DIVE SHOP"

These guys do a double dip on the Spiegle Grove. You need many dives to really see this big wreck, but it is nice to do two in a row as a start. Florida Keys Diving with Silent World voted #1 dive shop in Florida

This op runs six pack boats and is quite willing to go whever you and your buddies want to go. Sept is a good time to use them since the marine conditions, outside of there being a big storm, are usually pretty calm that time of year Quiescence Diving Services , Inc., One of Key Largo's Finest Diving Operations

There are lots of other good ops but these are the ones I've used

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom