Recommend underwater photography instructor in curacao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sw_scuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am new to underwater photography and I am going to Curacao in Nov. I would like to take the Underwater Photography Specialty and wanted to find a good underwater photography instructor. Any help would be appreciated.

All these divers and not one answer. Wow.

I would take the Underwater Photography Specialty class at my hometown, practice over and over again at a local pool till Nov. Then enjoy your vacation at Curacao having a higher skill set that you got from all that training.

If you can add a stop along the way at Grand Cayman, Cathy Church teaches UW photography there and is based at in inclusive resort with an excellent reef right off the resort. Here's a link.
Welcome

Thanks everyone. I am going to take your advice RPdiver and take the class locally and enjoy my vacation.

Curacao has never been strong on the UW photography front, as far as local pros/instructors & rental equipment. IIRC Habitat had a Stephen Frink shop many many years ago but that's long gone.

The folks at the Dive Bus list UW Photog as one of the PADI specialty courses they teach, but I don't know anything about the instructor. Personally, I am a big fan of doing class work at home, not on vacation.

We're going to be in Curacao Nov 1-11, staying at Breezes and diving with the Dive Bus.

i have heard about Cathy Church---but never used her services

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom