Recommendation for Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D2H2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I apologize ahead of time for posting this on the Cozumel page, but since we almost always dive Cozumel, this is the forum we read. Consequently, we feel like this is our home forum and a trusted source for information. We will be visiting Kailua, HI on Oahu for about 2 weeks later this year. We would appreciate any recommendations for a good dive shop on the island. Unfortunately, we won't have an opportunity to go to any of the other islands, so only need info on Oahu. As a reference for the kind of dive shop we like, we normally dive with Aldora when in Cozumel. We will be glad to take any conversation off of the Cozumel page if that is more appropriate. Thank you!

I would happily second Kaimana Divers. I did six days of diving there on an 8 day stay and Gabe and his bunch made me feel like I was part of the crew. Just a great group to dive with. They picked me up and dropped me off from my hotel every day too which was a very nice bonus.

Hi D2H2!

If you’d like to stay in Kailua to dive, you should check out Aaron’s Dive Shop. However, if you’re willing to travel both Island Divers Hawaii and Kaimana Divers (as others have stated) get rave reviews. If you’re interested in exploring the reviews of other dive shops or want to know more about local dive sites and the weather, you can take a look at our page on Hawaii.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Have a great trip!

I apologize ahead of time for posting this on the Cozumel page, but since we almost always dive Cozumel, this is the forum we read. Consequently, we feel like this is our home forum and a trusted source for information. We will be visiting Kailua, HI on Oahu for about 2 weeks later this year. We would appreciate any recommendations for a good dive shop on the island. Unfortunately, we won't have an opportunity to go to any of the other islands, so only need info on Oahu. As a reference for the kind of dive shop we like, we normally dive with Aldora when in Cozumel. We will be glad to take any conversation off of the Cozumel page if that is more appropriate. Thank you!

You can give us a call at 8088528881, and we can get you all set and ready to dive! Mention you were contacted through ScubaBoard and save 20%!!

Thanks again to all who replied. Great info and so nice to have a source (Scubaboard) other than just looking up websites!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom