Question Recommendations for Atomic Aquatics Mask for faces with BIG noses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I need recommendations for an Atomic Aquatics mask for somebody with BIG nose please. (Atomic Aquatics only, I know about other brands but my question is specific to mask from Atomic Aquatics)

This would be the Atomic with the largest nose pocket, I have used pretty much all models and that's the biggest. This I where I got mine. link-

This would be the Atomic with the largest nose pocket, I have used pretty much all models and that's the biggest. This I where I got mine. link-

If you go with the stick on lenses clean the Hades out of the mask lens. Use Dawn soap and really hot water as a pretreatment. Install the lenses with hot water and then let them dry for several days. They usually stay on for a diving season.

There is no adhesive on the ones I have used successfully with success being that while they work they are no substitute for a prescription glass lens.

Edit to add, beats me why I posted this here or where I was trying to post it :wink:? Must of have been a brain glitch. In any case, Atomic masks seem to sit very close to the face as a product line, especially the Frameless model. There is barely enough room for prescription lenses without contact with the divers face, mine bumps my forehead a little at times. Enough to occasionally bother me so next time I am moving back to the Scubapro Framelss.

N

Do you know if the "Venom Frameless" can fit the large noses the same as the regular Venom mask?

Do you know if the "Venom Frameless" can fit the large noses the same as the regular Venom mask?

yeah I just looked the venom, venom frameless, and frameless mask 2 all have pretty much same size nose pockets and similar skirts, but the venom and venom frameless are bigger all around.

Back
Top Bottom