REEF ID Class - November 13 & 14, 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, it's still going on..

My wife and I will be there.

Hope to see you there as well

Heith

Can someone post directions to the shore dive sight, for those of us unfamiliar with the area? Thanks!

Has anyone decided where they're staying?

Ursula

Still planning on this going on.
Since noone could pin down a group lodging, my wife and I chose a hotel based on frequent flyer miles right near the Lady Go Diver. Guess we'll wake up and hop on the boat that day.
Anyone have any idea what the water temp's gonna be?
And.. did we ever get further details on the shore dive?

thanks,
cra2

Still waiting for directions or addresses so I can look up the locations in mapquest.

Also will there be a contact number if we get lost.

Heith

And unfortunately, I will be unable to update anything until Sunday... But! WE are diving, and partying! Whoo Hoo!

Can anyone recommend a decent hotel in the area? I just got off the phone with Colin (forgot to ask him) but I'm considering this dive next week while I'm down from NY.

-John

Latest info had been updated on the FIRST post and here.

Conch Divers REEF Fish Id class and dive reconfirmation

Dear Conch divers,

I am looking forward to next weekend’s classes and dives especially developed for the Conch divers. I hope you are too. I know we have been trying to do this for some time now, and the weather has not been too cooperative. Let’s hope for the best for next weekend.

Please note the following schedule changes for the weekend, and please RVSP once more that you have received this schedule change, and that you are still planning on attending.

Saturday Nov 13: Morning beach dive at Datura Ave in Lauderdale by the Sea. Just south of Commercial Pier. Meet by 8:30 for a 9 am beach dive. Bring flag, 1 tank, and plenty of quarters for parking.

Saturday Nov 13: Afternoon class at Dixie Divers in Deerfield Beach, located at the Cove shopping center in Deerfield Beach, just west of the Intracoastal waterway bridge on the south side of Hillsboro Blvd. 1 to 4 pm.

Sunday Nov 14. The boat has been rescheduled for an afternoon dive, boarding at 12:30 for a 1 pm departure. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A SCHEDULE CHANGE!

The boat is now docked on the north side of Hillsboro Blvd, just west of the Intracoastal waterway bridge, at the same parking area for Deerfield Island Park.

Due to this schedule change, the cost has been reduced to $35.00 per person. Those who have already paid may collect a $5.00 refund day of departure.

See ya'll next weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom