REEF ID Class - November 13 & 14, 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Driving Directions

Datura Beach Dive Site.
I-95 to Commerical Blvd. (about 10 miles north of Ft. Lauderdale).
EAST to EL Mar. (end of Commerical Blvd).
RIGHT to first stop sign.
LEFT to parking lot.

Dixie Divers
I-95 to Hillsboro Blvd. (about 5 exits North of Commerical)
EAST to Cove Marina. (right before the intercoastal bridge)
RIGHT into plaza. Hang a right. Dixie Divers is on the left in the building facing south.

LADY GO DIVER BOAT
The boat is now docked on the north side of Hillsboro Blvd, just west of the Intracoastal waterway bridge, at the same parking area for Deerfield Island Park.

Debating actually doing the course now the boat dives are moved, will phone you some time tonight Colin!

Can we join in for the dives without taking the class on Saturday?

Marc

I will of course be there, just need to look for a hotel to crash at... Whats the consensus of those of us coming from outside of the area??? would like to stay somewhere close to the dive sites but also close to everyone else.....let me know of a group gathering you can call me 239-292-3611

Jenny I will be bringing your safety orange collection bag with your goodies in it. well maybe I kinda like holding it hostage.. lol

See ya either friday night or sat...

Yeah Marc you can join us, I think:D. Novafury, I was gonna ask about that hostage bag, glad you are bringing it. Must I supply a ransom?

I was thinking of a get together Saturday. Anybody have suggestions? My house is open, but its 20+ miles from the classroom site.

Attendees:
CBulla & Kbulla (bubble watching)
Novafury
Scuba_Jenny
Simbrooks BWA (Bubble watcher assistant)
Scuba_Dad
hhennel & Teresa
mannydib (?)
karmic_diver
Cra2
JGB
FLL Diver (beach dive only?)
Joeamit
Baitedstorm

Jenny,
My name is missing from your list,I signed up and payed for the class back in september.

fixed now! For future reference, anybody that I might have missed, I am going by who have posted in this thread only. I know there are a bunch of ya's out there that paid already that are not on the list. If you PM me, I will be happy to add your name.

See everyone on Saturday.

Heith and Teresa

Looks like i am bubblewatching too, the doc still hasnt cleared me to dive yet! Hoping, but will give a more thorough self analysis on friday to see if it seems ok or not.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom