reformed lurker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MCHRISK

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello~
I have been lurking for awhile now. I'm openwater certified...and just shy of my altitude and night dive for advanced open water cert. Havent' seen anything grand or unusual. Looking for some weekday dive buddies...I work most weekends. I like Monterey diving, and will be in Catalina June 9th & 10th. My wife does not dive so I'm looking for someone to dive the park with.
Chris

Hi Chris, and welcome to SB. No more lurking OK? :lurk_2: Now you have to promise.
Check out our California forums, you can post there to look for a dive buddy for your during the week dives.
California Kelp Divers
David

You should be able to connect with some good folks on the SoCalf forum the other fellows suggested above. :t-shirt: For best results, wear your ScubaBoard.com T-shirt. :)

PM me if I can help here on SB...

:cowboy: don

lurking is a problem for many, and admitting it is the first step to recovery...:wink: welcome and have a good time here!

Well Chris,

I'm glad we cured you of your problem (lurking) :D

Welcome to ScubaBoard !

Welcome to ScubaBoard! I came here to look for help with my scuba diving dream and the response has been fantastic. So, I know you will enjoy being a member here. There are a lot of nice and informative scuba divers. It's a good place to meet other divers and share experiences and dreams. Take care and Happy Diving. Matt. :snorkels::yl2jump:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom