reg servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaJay:
If you ever run into anything additional that you think would benefit someone looking to do their own regs, then please send me the info so that I can post it.

Thanks. :D

And how would one go about doing that, exactly? I tried to PM you and it was not allowed.

mstudley:
not to hijack the thread or anything but does anyone have the Airspeed Press regulator service book? Any good?

Vance has done it once again, impressing the hell out of me with his writing. This book is awesome and is really easy to follow. I must say that this is a must have for anyone who is interested in learning more about regulators all the way to those who are interested in opening them up. I read half of the book the day I got it. There truly is no rocket science to servicing a regulator and the book explains the brands that tend to be more difficult than others to service. MSTUDLEY, you are not hijacking this thread, I think that having a manual such as this is important. You have to understand how something works before you go following directions to rip it apart. Just my opinion guys, have fun.

"I'll chime in.

Check out my site. Go to "Talk" and then "Equipment" and then "Regulators." All of your questions will be answered there. "

I could not find your site with the information mentioned. Could you please add your web site.

Hi SeaJay,
I'm going to be in Myrtle Beach in late Dec. & plan on doing some diving. I would appricate some info on the best dive boats & locations to dive. Also water temps at that time.
Thanks
John

Seajay's last post in this thread was well over a year ago, guys. AFAIK he's not around on ScubaBoard anymore.

SeaJay:
I'll chime in.

Check out my site. Go to "Talk" and then "Equipment" and then "Regulators." All of your questions will be answered there.

:D

SeaJay, what is your website address? I'd be interested in learning about reg maint. also.

Back
Top Bottom