Regards to everybody from Valencia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello everybody:

My name is Daniel, I'm spanish and a PADI OWSI. I have been 4 years traveling all over the world thanks to this profession and I spent the best years of my life, meeting the best people and places in the world.

I'm also journalist and my education background allowed me to received short time ago a job offer to work in the marketing deparment of one of the biggest worldwide international diving companies, wich headquarters are in Valencia (Spain), place where I'm currently living. From here I want to write my experience and why do I love this profession, which I consider the best one in the whole world. Now I'm so glad that life gave me the opportunity to join my vocation, communication, with my passion, diving.

Kind regards to every one of you!

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida USA......good luck and enjoy your new job.

Back
Top Bottom