Regulators on the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBuoy once bubbled...
... Our Senior Regulators play a slightly different role and I believe they are paid for their services, but I'm sure one of them will pipe in with details :)

the senior regulators get double the pay of the other regulators, and that would be double of 0.00....

check out our profile - if still in doubt ask us!

As has been pointed out we are more of the regular user variety than dive gods! Those shop owners, manufacturers etc on the board I would hedge that they have been asked but are way too busy to moderate - well I hope so for their sakes!

For the record PADI AI, IANTD Technichal Diver (newly qualified - last night!) and 249 dives in almost 4 years. In short I still think of myself as a newbie...

Jonathan

I even got me my own private parkin' spot right cheer in front of my house! Theys evan gonna let me drive my own car as a company perk! Dang I is lucky I landed me this here gig!!! :tease:

BTW, I am not sure why I was asked. But I am honored and humbled to serve such a great board.

thats the same package I got:D

NetDoc once bubbled...
I even got me my own private parkin' spot right cheer in front of my house! Theys evan gonna let me drive my own car as a company perk!

I forgot about that perk... :wink:

WreckWriter once bubbled...

How them Bengals going to do this year?

WW

Well, I am guessing 4 and 12....they aren't going to do any better until they get that bonehead Mike Brown out of the front office.

SA-Diver once bubbled...
Funny that DIR should ask for credentials/experience to be displayed when his own profile shows us nothing about himself.
Check his other profile..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom