Rehobeth Beach dive boats?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYCDVR

Reaction score
Ok I am going to Rehobeth(free place to stay) over 4th of july weekend I will be on the bay side, are there any dive boat operators there?

Yes, To Dive For runs out of the Indian River Inlet, DE. Wish I could have included a link to their page, but it is elusive.

Check out http://www.surfaceinterval.net

I've never been on this boat myself, but a buddy of mine has been on it for several trips to the China Wreck. I'm going to be in Rehoboth for a week in August and am planning on checking them out.

J.

espantoon:
The Surface Interval was sold over the winter.

Oh man, that rots. Expalins why they didn't have any charters listed on the website today. Any idea who's running it now, and where? Thanks

If you leave Rehobeth a little early to deal with beach traffic, you can try O.C. Diver in Ocean City down at the Inlet. They have a website (cant remember the add.), and run trips during the week and weekends.

J75:
Oh man, that rots. Expalins why they didn't have any charters listed on the website today. Any idea who's running it now, and where? Thanks
It is now a work boat in Louisiana. It is a shame. It was a fun boat.

OCDiver looks like it will be a good boat though. Looks a little more tech oriented, but I am sure that if they are diving within your limits that you'll be good.

The captain seems pretty cool and very knowledgable.

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom