Restaurant Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sonora Grill...that's what I was thinkin' of instead of Santiago's.

I think...I get sooo confused sometimes. :wink:

mattboy:
La Parroquia on avenida 10?

I think thats it. I'm 99% sure. I guess to get that last 1% I need to head back down. Aw shucks. Thanks for playing, ya'll! They had the best salsa there!

mattboy:
La Parroquia on avenida 10?

I'll bet that's the one. Sealskin, you remember....it's the place we bought the beer on Sunday night. None of the stores sell beer on Sunday night, so we bought a couple of six-packs from them and carried it back to the hotel in trash bags....LOL.

Firefyter:
I'll bet that's the one. Sealskin, you remember....it's the place we bought the beer on Sunday night. None of the stores sell beer on Sunday night, so we bought a couple of six-packs from them and carried it back to the hotel in trash bags....LOL.

I do believe that is the place. I found a picture of the counter and a couple of the staff (scroll down about half way on the page).

I'll have to stop in for a meal next time.

It's a cool place, maybe my 2nd favorite after Las Palmas. Cozumel is like much of Mexico (and San Antonio, for that matter) in that there seems to be an inverse relationship between price and quality of Mexican food.

Yeah, I know, there are some good higher priced places, but it's real tough to beat the $5 lunch at Las Palmas. Especially since Punto Morena closed.

Back
Top Bottom