Return to Barkley Sound ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Bob and Sam,

Thanks for the kind write up... although we did find you a six gill, we know that you enjoyed the dives and we are particularly happy that we could get you on the Vanlene. I know that you know Bob that Sam started all the silly banter but she and I will have a karate duel to settle that one :)

see you soon and keep in touch!

Kathy and Peter

... and getting the opportunity to dive with the owners is an added bonus ... especially when they find you cool critters and feed you yummy cookies ... :D

IMG_4084.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

the scuba club I'm part of went upto
Rendezvous in February and well I think it will be more of a brawl when we go back as to who gets to go. I know I'll be going back some day.

Bob, I would go there just to photograph these nudibranchs.

Interesting first one, looks like a Phidiana militaris, but I am sure it can't be in such cold water.

Hi Bob and Sam,

Thanks for the kind write up... although we did find you a six gill, we know that you enjoyed the dives and we are particularly happy that we could get you on the Vanlene. I know that you know Bob that Sam started all the silly banter but she and I will have a karate duel to settle that one :)

see you soon and keep in touch!

Kathy and Peter
Must be Peter posting with the silly banter comment. As for the duel, BRING IT, Thai toast boy!!!

Interesting first one, looks like a Phidiana militaris, but I am sure it can't be in such cold water.
Gordon, you go any where near Vancouver Island without me and you'll have hell to pay for it. :wink:

Sounds fantastic NWG. Was telling Sam you also need to dive the Nautilus Swell Nautilus Swell Ship Accommodation, diving, galley and specifications in Browning Pass We were on last year and are booked to dive again this October as well as Alaska in Aug 2013. It's fantastic even if it was the most challenging diving I have ever done

The nudibranchs in the first two pics are Hermissenda crasicornis ... rather common in the Pacific northwest, and among my favorites.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

---------- Post Merged at 03:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Sounds fantastic NWG. Was telling Sam you also need to dive the Nautilus Swell Nautilus Swell Ship Accommodation, diving, galley and specifications in Browning Pass We were on last year and are booked to dive again this October as well as Alaska in Aug 2013. It's fantastic even if it was the most challenging diving I have ever done

I'm heading up to Browning Pass in September ... but will be staying at the Browning Pass Hideaway. This will be my third trip up there, and it rivals Komodo as my all-time favorite dive destination.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

---------- Post Merged at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:05 AM ----------

Awesome report Bob... I'm adding that to my dive bucket list!

Ben, if you ever decide you want to go let me know ... I'd love to join you. Had a great time diving with you in the Channel Islands, and this could even top that ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Back
Top Bottom