Return to Malapascua (trip report May 9-12, 2008)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah yes, I'm used to "Philippine time" but 1 hr for food...

Oh BTW, had a good laugh when I was filling out the usual waivers/ forms at TSD. They had a questionaire in it

"Where did you learn about Thresher Shark Divers?
1. Google/ Internet
2. Friends
3. Scubaboard"

:lol: netdoc should get a good chuckle out of that...

I might be back to Malapascua in Dec. Has booked Cebu Pacific 0Peso tickets. Sales until 18 May...

Trying a few B&W conversions on some pics that would have gone to the dust bin...

2495151844_91f77a25b8_o.jpg

2494331391_9331b2e16f_o.jpg

Mike, I was RAVING about Gato as a rant would have been negative commentary. Nice to meet you by the way and glad you got a more favorable impression of Gato. In my opinion it wasn't the best day Gato has to offer as the nudibranchs seemed not to have come out from cover - turbulence or whatever. Usually there are dozens of different types all over the place. Monad was good as well since with only two dives I sighted a thresher, manta and devil ray. It pays to dive nitrox for the smaller group and longer bottom time. I'm going to have to visit during nicer weather months as my last two trips have been harried by typhoons.:(

haha, thanks for the correction Jason. I was the one ranting about Gato from my previous trip... :wink:

THAT brought a smile to my face! I want a copy of that questionnaire! :D

ah yes, I'm used to "Philippine time" but 1 hr for food...

Oh BTW, had a good laugh when I was filling out the usual waivers/ forms at TSD. They had a questionaire in it

"Where did you learn about Thresher Shark Divers?
1. Google/ Internet
2. Friends
3. Scubaboard"

:lol: netdoc should get a good chuckle out of that...

THAT brought a smile to my face! I want a copy of that questionnaire! :D
hehehe, Pete, when I buy things online I always put the link of the SB thread where I learned about the product in the additional comments box.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom