RI day 3 Sunday Oct 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre,

Have a safe trip.

I keep hoping that one of my business trips will be someplace with good diving. The next one is to Wilmington, NC, so I might luck out.

AaronBBrown once bubbled...
Don't wear the NELD hat when you go on business trips

True story. Business trip, 5 years ago. Dinner with customers [13 people total]. The "cart" was near our table, where they show the different meat cuts and such.

12 bottles of wine in.. I had the 3 lb lobster off the cart and was giving a 'how to tell the sex of a lobster' lecture. :)

Customers love me :)

Spectre once bubbled...

True story. Business trip, 5 years ago. Dinner with customers [13 people total]. The "cart" was near our table, where they show the different meat cuts and such.

12 bottles of wine in.. I had the 3 lb lobster off the cart and was giving a 'how to tell the sex of a lobster' lecture. :)

Customers love me :)

Let me guess. Morton's????

MSilvia once bubbled...
I have a wedding to go to in Vermont, but I'll try to make it if I'm back in time. Probably not, unfortunately.

Are you doing the ceremony - Reverend MSILVIA - in da house...

it's a Jewish wedding, so they're having a rabbi do it. I just do the secular stuff, and besides... I don't know how to read Hebrew.

The Rescue Class decided to postpone their dives for two weeks. I'll still be there with some guys from my LDS to prepare for DIR-F with my doubles, so I'll still see everyone.

Unfortunately, I'll probably be busy sunday. Sat. would be much better for me. Oh well...

I am a no go on this dive. I still have a cold that is just hanging on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom