RI day 3 Sunday Oct 6th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian once bubbled...
KKMatt: I was thinking about heading out to where my flag was last seen :wink: ...

The other thing that we never got a chance to do was to dive from the "other cove", the so-called back entrance.

I think we should definitely try that...that is a lot closer to the flag's last know hiding place, and I definitely got the impression that it gave you some deeper water there.

Sound ok?

yea... lets try that one... beats our usual 1 mile surface swim :)

Wanna go earlier :)? I just don't want to be out around the point anytime close to max ebb... probably around 11:30 - 1:00, or we could find ourselves following the flag to Bermuda.

Shellbird: Get the hell out of the house and show up .... even for a little while. Get there after noon and we'll let you have post-dive beverages/food with us.

I want to take my kayak out anyway... You have my phone number if for any reason plans change...

Hell, I'll even flip the burgers on the scubagrill if you like. :) I don't think I'm contagious anymore... :eek:ut:

I just don't want to be out around the point anytime close to max ebb...

I hear you. I think we should be ok if we do the left cove dives earlier in the day. Plus, once Dan is free, we'll have plenty of testing to do which we are going to want to do in the student area anyway.

hey buddy, friend, pal... you never told us you had a kayak. 1-person? Ever dive from it?

I would anticipate it being extremely difficult to dive from, but I bet it would make a great flag float! You could drag me around!
It is not a scuba kayak by any means... You'll see, it's yellow, like my truck! :D

shellbird: you know what my black car looks like (the big sedan). If it's there and we are not... we'll be in the water. We are gonna be there from 9am til.... whenever in the afternoon. If not there... we might have run for air... but we'll probably take KKMatt's truck and leave mine there.

Plus, you'll get to meet Northeastwrecks.

Plus, you'll be out in the fresh air.

Doesn't get any better :)

I think I'm going to come down for the earlier diving. I drive a silver Subaru Impreza WRX wagon. That way, I'm guaranteed a couple complete dives before you guys start mucking around with equipment.

Plus, you'll get to meet Northeastwrecks.

Rax, are you trying to scare people? That is most definately not going to lure people in.

Seriously, I'll be there about 7:30 a.m. with some guys from my LDS. If everything goes right, I'll have my borrowed doubles and, probably, a singles wing and tanks for later. Alternatively, I'll rig both singles as the World's largest deco bottles, hook up my doubles and wait for y'all on the bottom.:jester: I won't be able to move much, but I should be able to stay down until its dark.

I hope to join you guys for dives and deco beverages.

I'll be in a Tan Ford F150 Supercrew Pickup. I'll probably be parked in the row nearest the water.

Back
Top Bottom