Roatan ~ Closed until further notice

What scares me the most about Roatan and the Bay Islands

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In terms of what scares me about Roatan, malaria wasn't even on the radar screen until about two years ago when the CDC extended the general Honduran Mainland caution to the Bay Islands as well. So, for about 3 months in 2008 the internet was absolutely abuzz with fears of malaria on the Bay Islands.

Almost makes one long for the days when the DDT truck fogged your neighborhood a couple times a summer. One more reason it's amazing any us of survived childhood.

Thanks for that usefull and informative addition

:thumb:

I had posted something but realized it was not applicable. :ummhat:

:thumb:

I had posted something but realized it was not applicable. :ummhat:

So.... you read on the internet about the Easter Agouti being found gutted and barbecued?

Something like that.....or that one of the other posters was an bit of an idiot.....or something like that :wink:.

Something like that.....or that one of the other posters was an bit of an idiot.....or something like that :wink:.

Well at least you realized the error in your ways, Afterall, After calling others out about their posts I sure hope yours are all very informative and relevant to the thread.

Seriously you both have nothing better to do?

How about posting something useful in response to the OP's request instead of trolling?

Now, boys, let's all be nice.

Otherwise it's Tamarind Nuts in your Easter Booties.

Has everyone voted in the Poll? It's about to close!

Now, boys, let's all be nice.

Oh Come on now Roatanman, I know while you may not have replied for PC Reasons you have read the rediculous things Steve has posted recently in the Roatan Forums. I am sure I would be banned or at least warned except for the silliness of his posts.

Don't know our ScubaSteve very well, do you? :popcorn:

Cool thread, Roatan!!!

Back
Top Bottom