Roatan, Honduras – CoCo View Resort, May 13-20-27, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cdiver2:
Sue sorry you can not get a wide load permit for that :D
Oh man :bawling:

Hey cdiver2, are you going on Dee's Roatan trip in May too? It's always good to have lots of people with a good sense of humor.

Scuba.ksue:
Oh man :bawling:

Hey cdiver2, are you going on Dee's Roatan trip in May too? It's always good to have lots of people with a good sense of humor.

but Jan-May is locked up for me.. Tax season, lots of work to be done
Thanks for asking though

Hey Dee, are you all booked up yet????

Still got 2 oceanview rooms left. I've had a couple of inquiries, from friends in your 'group' I think, but no takers yet.

And there's always the other half of your room, Jim! :wink:

Dee:
Still got 2 oceanview rooms left. I've had a couple of inquiries, from friends in your 'group' I think, but no takers yet.

And there's always the other half of your room, Jim! :wink:

Hey Dee......If she's a super nice person, with a great attitude and doesn't mind snoring....She's welcome.
I've only met one gal like that recently, but she says she can't make the trip. :D

I was looking into going, started to make the plans, until last night. My middle daughter wrecked my Pathfinder last night again. This is the second time in 6 months. Yes both were her fault, and she is 17 years old. The only good thing is no one was hurt. So my money is going somewhere else. I would love to go. Have fun everyone.

scubajim:
Hey Dee......If she's a super nice person, with a great attitude and doesn't mind snoring....She's welcome.
I've only met one gal like that recently, but she says she can't make the trip. :D

Sorry, I'm already taken. :D But I'll stay on the lookout for ya!

I would love to join all of my pals from the Coz trip, however, unfortunately, looks like all of you are going the first week which is over Mother's Day. My kids...well my daughter would disown me if I were to be gone. I might be coming with some friends the 20th through the 27 though. We'll see. Just started looking into it.

We need to fly from LAX.

Diver_Jan:
I would love to join all of my pals from the Coz trip, however, unfortunately, looks like all of you are going the first week which is over Mother's Day. My kids...well my daughter would disown me if I were to be gone. I might be coming with some friends the 20th through the 27 though. We'll see. Just started looking into it.

We need to fly from LAX.
Bring her with!!!! If ya go, ya gotta come with us Jan.
Or you could celebrate it another day, couldn't ya? Huh? (don't make me beg)

Will Scutt be there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom