Roatan, Honduras – CoCo View Resort, May 13-20-27, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
Price: $1630 per person for Cabanas and Ocean View rooms. Price includes all fees and taxes, non-stop round trip airfare from Houston to Roatan.
Would I be able to fly down on my own and meet up with the rest? If so, what would be the price for just the all-inclusive resort and diving? How many spots are still open?

Thanks,
Phil

Phil....PM on the way

Deposit sent and airline booked. Looking forward to meeting some new scubaboarders and diving and diving.

Phil

TeqP:
Deposit sent and airline booked. Looking forward to meeting some new scubaboarders and diving and diving.

Phil
TeqP -
I booked my own airfare too. Are you connecting in Houston or are you able to get a non-stop flight?
I connect in Houston but won't be able to get on the flight with the rest of the group. I'll be flying in to Roatan a few hours later.

Queenie KSue:
Are you connecting in Houston or are you able to get a non-stop flight?
I am connecting in Atlanta, then down to Roatan. I believe I arrive in Roatan around 12:35pm.

TeqP:
I am connecting in Atlanta, then down to Roatan. I believe I arrive in Roatan around 12:35pm.
Damn, I'm going to be the LAST one there.
Y'all better not start the party without me. :58:
I won't be there until about 2:30 PM.
Maybe some of the "Dysfuntional Divers" will be one my same flights.

We didnt' open our packages yet....but Jim spoiled the surprise in a pm!!!!

I can't wait to open it now.:D

Sorry for spoiling your suprize, Penny. Shame on me

Back
Top Bottom