Roatan, Honduras – CoCo View Resort, May 13-20-27, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k8brandt:
FI is just across the channel from CCV, a short snorkel swim. We Coco Nuts hear the music each night from FI.

DISCO_DIVER! :banana: LOL Dee informed me about the music. I have to say, it was the funniest thing when I went to Kona. I took 'Club' clothes, but there were no clubs to be had. Very LAID BACK. I think everyone was in bed by 9.

Cozumel wasn't much different. A little less tame, but tame all the same.

So the music beats on at FI, huh? I hear there are more Europeans at FI too. My boyfriend might like that since he is from England, has lived and traveled in several countries. So we are on the fence right now. FI is quite a bit cheaper than CCV, but CCV looks more Romantic :05::love:

Will have to wait to see what DBF wants to do! :wink:

SaltyKSue:
Dang, girl
That really stinks and it could never be a true Coz reunion without you.
Hey we are going to be putting together a trip to Belize Aug. 27- thru Sept. 3rd.
You really need to consider coming with us on that one!
Again, depending on cost, I might be able to go. A friend of mine (Instructor) has been there but wasn't that impressed. Likes Roatann and Bonaire much better. I have the time share this year, so we are thinking Cabo/ La Paz perhaps in October. I really want to dive Cabo Pulmo and Gorda Banks (spelling?) and do some diving with Whale Sharks. You're welcome to join my crazy friends and I there too.

Hmmm...what's with the name change? Salty Sue? LOL I won't ask...LOL :wink:

Love ya girl!

I had a cancellation today so we have 1 room available. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Dee:
I had a cancellation today so we have 1 room available. Let me know if anyone is interested!

Is it a cabana or bungalow or...?

RoatanMan:
Is it a cabana or bungalow or...?

or......it's an Oceanfront

Hi Dee - We Are Researching A Roatan Trip -just Back From Grand Cayman
Did Not Enjoy That Too Much....nice To Know You Are There!

jazz71188:
Hi Dee - We Are Researching A Roatan Trip -just Back From Grand Cayman
Did Not Enjoy That Too Much....nice To Know You Are There!

Come with us next year! May 26- June 2, 2007...we'd be glad to have you!

Only 12 more days!

Coming soon...Details about next years trip. We've booked the whole resort and want to fill it with friends!

We're outta here!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom