Roatan, Honduras – CoCo View Resort, May 13-20-27, 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubajim:
Sorry for spoiling your suprize, Penny. Shame on me
That's okay!!
It was still amazing. Those shirts are awesome!!!!!
I was giggling my head off. Can't wait till we all show up in Roatan wearing them!!!!!

I'm at home today, sick. STILL. Started xmas day. I hope to recover this year........:11doh:

pennypue:
That's okay!!
It was still amazing. Those shirts are awesome!!!!!
I was giggling my head off. Can't wait till we all show up in Roatan wearing them!!!!!

I'm at home today, sick. STILL. Started xmas day. I hope to recover this year........:11doh:

What shirts? I wanna see! I always do T-shirts for the trip, I'll be sending emails soon.

Queenie KSue:
Damn, I'm going to be the LAST one there.
Y'all better not start the party without me. :58:
I won't be there until about 2:30 PM.
Maybe some of the "Dysfuntional Divers" will be one my same flights.

I'm on that later flight too, unless I can bribe my way onto the earlier one... :wink:

-Eric

TostitoBandito:
I'm on that later flight too, unless I can bribe my way onto the earlier one... :wink:

-Eric
Well if your bribes don't work then maybe we can sit together.

Dee is going to try to get Cush on the later flight too :wub:

Otherwise, Mr. Ben Afflick:14: You might be traveling ALONE with me :scared:
Well OK, there will be a whole plane load full of people so, you'll be semi-safe :uptosome:

Bruce and I will be there also, for the whole two weeks. This will be our third trip to CCV. We'll be on the early flight, and if the later flight is on time, we'll meet y'all in the front yard! If it's late, in the bar bothering Michelle.

:bandit_2: OMG, sounds like a Coz reunion! To bad all of you are going to be there the first week, looks like I will be arriving as all of you are leaving. :17: I'm hoping to stay at Cocoview, but most of my friends will be over at Fantasy Island. I have no idea the relationship to the two. Hopefully I will be bringing John in tow. :sappy: Thanks Cush and Karen, you made Coz bearable for me.

Miss you all.

XOXOXOX

Diver_Jan:
I'm hoping to stay at Cocoview, but most of my friends will be over at Fantasy Island. I have no idea the relationship to the two. Hopefully I will be bringing John in tow.

FI is just across the channel from CCV, a short snorkel swim. We Coco Nuts hear the music each night from FI.

Diver_Jan:
:bandit_2: OMG, sounds like a Coz reunion! To bad all of you are going to be there the first week, looks like I will be arriving as all of you are leaving. :17: I'm hoping to stay at Cocoview, but most of my friends will be over at Fantasy Island. I have no idea the relationship to the two. Hopefully I will be bringing John in tow. :sappy: Thanks Cush and Karen, you made Coz bearable for me.

Miss you all.

XOXOXOX
Dang, girl
That really stinks and it could never be a true Coz reunion without you.
Hey we are going to be putting together a trip to Belize Aug. 27- thru Sept. 3rd.
You really need to consider coming with us on that one!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom