Roatan in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there from August 5-15, staying at the Grand Roatan and diving with Mayan Divers. I'm a new diver, did my OW last year with Infinity Divers but wanted to try a new dive shop this year because ID doesn't do PADI certs anymore and I want to get my AOW done this year and finish a few specialties. Would love to meet some of other divers (especially those of you who are experienced). I had such a great time last year learning to dive, I'm hooked.

I'll be there from August 5-15, staying at the Grand Roatan and diving with Mayan Divers. I'm a new diver, did my OW last year with Infinity Divers but wanted to try a new dive shop this year because ID doesn't do PADI certs anymore and I want to get my AOW done this year and finish a few specialties. Would love to meet some of other divers (especially those of you who are experienced). I had such a great time last year learning to dive, I'm hooked.

I'll be at the Mayan Princess on the 8th and diving with Mayan Divers as well, so I'll see you then!

So juiced! We needed to shift the trip a day, so we are coming in on the 9th and leaving the 17th. Would love to meet up with anyone on the island at that time. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work out a time and place to do a "Scuba Board" dive.:D I will be filming our dives for a little digital project I have going and could use help from folks that are at other resorts. Again, PM me for details.

David & Rhonda
IMG_1145.jpg

Reactions: Doc
We just got back today! It was amazing. No shortage of critters for us. Dolphins (in the wild, not the show), huge grouper, tons of lion fish (made ceviche), lobsters, crab, barracuda, morays....the list goes on. Oh, and the nudibranches...... Just WOW! Working on a review with pics and video.

We were on the North side also. I didn't expect to see any, but we did. Dive Master probably pointed out a dozen or so.

And this dive master was Osman?
Probably why you were so "lucky".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom