Roatan: Subway Watersports?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My previous post was put up before I read the one before it. I found that Coconut Tree will dive all the same sites as Native Sons and sometimes more over the course of the trip because they dont have to allow time to return to the dock between morning dives. This is a big advantage of a 2 tank dive. They also will move their boat to the other side if weather is coming. Both Native sons and Coconut tree will have an abbreviated schedule if the boats are moved to the other side because of the logistics of hauling divers around. As far as location...Coconut Tree and Native sons are 100 yard from each other.

Great stuff. mj, thanks for the detailed restaurant report. Always good info to have.

Sounds like we can't go wrong with any of the mentioned dive ops. If we have any money left we may try Subway (with the extra for Taxi).

Since joining SB I've been turned on to Scubatoys and saved $$$ on new reg & computer and received tons of info on both Utila & Roatan to help plan our trip. This site is fantastic!

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom