Roatan Vacation Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One other consideration is that in December there's a likelihood of the north side dives being blown out for several days at a time due to storms. Some friends were there after Thanksgiving and the waves were breaking over the West End Beach (not West Bay) and onto the road. the cruise ship beach. Although you can tell when the ships are in at the West End .

Airport and ferry been shut down a few days now, Wednesday and Thursday had a lot of north side boats, bananarama, AKR, etcc but by today it seems many diver were just done with it as there were less than half dozen visible all day from my place and I am only a half mile from where most bring their boats when coming to this side , Forecast is for another 24 hours of rain. I hope that anyone inconvenienced by this weather are those that balked at my posts about rain ruining a trip and not those that believed the ones talking about being wet anyway

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom