Rolesville Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe late April or early May I may be interested. Unless Rolesville has cleared up some, I would rather do Rawlings. It's an extra hour for me but worth the drive considereing the vis is <10 ft at Rolesville and better than 40 at Rawlings

rawlings is fine with me too....where exactly is it??

herman thanks for the link. rawlings looks AWSOME and i definately want to check it out. i might join the white lake clean up may 24th so it would be nice to go to rawlings in early may. let me know what your schedule is like...maybe i can meet you up there.

Will do, maybe we can get a Scuba Board day going, I know at least 5 or 6 SB members that live reasonable close to Rawlings.

Hello Herman and other SBer's.

My wife won't allow the kids to go to the Quarry before June 1st.

Amy, my oldest daughter came down with pneumonia diving in the quarry in April/May.

We would be up for a SB day mid-June.

Of course this does not mean that you can't have more than one. We would just have to be left out of the first awesome event!!!

i'm down to go more then once....i love diving!! :scubadive

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom