Roll call for Monday 5-30-05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there. What time are they opening in the morning?

Frank I am not sure I know they open the doors at 8 am on the weekends.

See everyone there look for a blue ford explorer

Night all see you very soon

Please take our thoughts and prayers along with you tomorrow, Alan. Take care, buddy.

I was fun meeting everyone out this morning. Other than the mortal wound inflicted by the Perancha I had a blast diving.

Later,
Bruce

I really enjoyed diving with Firefyter and his wife, Peyton, Mr. and Mrs. Foo, and Frankdr. I did two 40+ minute dives and had a marvelous time. I also enjoyed seeing Lukie, Firegoddess, Mongoose, Humba and TxWingnut. I plan on getting out there a lot more this summer. Thanks everyone for a fantastic day! :D

Man, sounds like there was a ton of you out there. Only people I saw was mongoose and Lukiedukie.

Came across the two of them lying on the platform. Luke appeared to be finishing putting his gear back on. Not sure what was going on there. :eyebrow: :10: :07:

:D

Detonate:
Man, sounds like there was a ton of you out there. Only people I saw was mongoose and Lukiedukie.

Came across the two of them lying on the platform. Luke appeared to be finishing putting his gear back on. Not sure what was going on there. :eyebrow: :10: :07:

That is just wrong.

What is even more funny, is that actually happened. :11:

Apparently he was practicing BC remove and replace. But from where I was hovering, it was pretty funny.

Detonate:

There were a ton of us out there, and we had a great time. As for Luke and Mongoose practicing drills for a little while, I can explain that. For some odd, inexplicable reason, Luke seems to want his diving skills to stay sharp because he seems to think that my confidence might need some boosting...

As for my atempt at a ditch and don. I completed and that is all that counts. It was not at all pretty and I will be doing it again and again and again. Till I get it right in a long hose reg set up. Det I am sorry if it did not meet up to your standards of what it should look like but I will keep trying till I get it right.

I am sorry you did not get to meet up with everyone I saw you with your class and thought you where going to be to busy to pop in for a vist or else I would have came over and told you everyone was there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom