Salvo li-ion smart charger TOAST

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
Have you contacted Salvo? From what I have heard their customer service is very good so who knows - they might just send you a new one, or have some other ideas/help they can offer.

yup i contacted this morning. its hard to be patient when you know your going to dive tom:)

Stephen Ash:
So what's the deal Spoon? Did you find another charger?

i went hunting for a charger last saturday but dint find anything for the li-ions. most of them were for nimh. i even brought it into an electronics shop to see if they could salvage it, when they opened it up it was completely fried. i got an email from dwaine of salvo saying that it will be replaced immediately. according to him its rare but hes seen it happen esp in mexico because of the power surges.

just wondering how that would have been possible when the actual smart chargfer had a surge protector and voltage regulator?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom