San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

idratherbedivin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am visiting San Diego over President's day weekend (17th-20th). I have talked to Seaclypse and they said they have one dive available saturday but I was hoping I'd get more then just 1 shore dive in. My mom won't let me dive without a guide because i haven't been diving for very long and she treats me younger then my age. Does anyone know of any open dive shops that would be doing guided dives during that weekend. I am only an open water diver so anything going to under 60 feet is a no go.

Ok, I see the dive count is low, and you say it has been a while. How long since your last dive and where was it? When did you get certified and how many dives do you have todate?

I don't live in SD, but I reckon you will do better finding a dive buddy if they know more about you.

I would try to look for a dive buddy but my mother won't allow me to dive with anyone who isnt a DM(or higher) doing a guided dive. I will be diving with my mom who has the same experience level as I do. I really just need to find a dive shop willing to take me out that weekend so I was hoping for some recommendations here.

Back
Top Bottom