Santa Barbara?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cmetzenberg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi, I'm looking for dive buddies in the Santa Barbara area. I have a 17 foot boston whaler that can make it to the islands or up the coast. I'm looking for people who would want to go on weekdays. thanks
-Conrad

i'm free weekends...with enough notice i can drive up to sb

I'm pretty much always up for a dive in SB, weekends or after work during the week(5pm). Check out the dive club if you haven't already, paradisediveclub.org.

I'm pretty much always up for a dive in SB, weekends or after work during the week(5pm). Check out the dive club if you haven't already, paradisediveclub.org.

Used to be a member when i was back in highschool. I'm just always out of town on the tuesdays they have the meeting. Feel free to tell everyone there is some dude with a boat that wants dive buddies on the weekdays.

I have the blessing (curse?) of a flexible schedule...I'd be game for some weekday diving.

The islands.......I have a 17 footer myself (a Trophy). I also take it to the islands. Just be sure you choose your days wisely and be heading back to harbor before the wind kicks up. With a 17 footer, once you've seen the first whitecap, its already too late--you’re looking forward to a three and half hour soaking wet ride in or spending the night. But like I said.....I do it all the time! Have no fear...show no mercy!

I would love to go diving with you! I'm free on Mondays, with classes Tuesday through Friday--though only in the mornings. At least, until I find a job. I'm a bit of a noobie, but if that isn't an issue this would be an amazing opportunity.

If anyone goes to UCSB, I got an email the other day announcing the return of the dive club! First meeting is next week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom