Saranggani Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't worry, Paul will take care of you. If I was not here (in cold and foggy San Francisco, with BCD sitting on the kitchen table chair), I'd be in Gen San right now, instead I'm sitting in front of my comp. screen drinking Budweiser!

The diving is great there! Been with Paul and you will love his cliffside place!
Paul Im preparing to go down the Abyss! Im bringing some tech friends from Galera. How deep you said the last time you went down there?

Axua:
The diving is great there! Been with Paul and you will love his cliffside place!
Paul Im preparing to go down the Abyss! Im bringing some tech friends from Galera. How deep you said the last time you went down there?

did you say deep? i want in!

Well the abyss starts at 25 feet. The chute goes down to 80 where there is a 15 foot ledge. Then it goes down to 165 where there is a bigger ledge. From there it seems to go down all the way.

Spoon, get your trimix course done and go get my Blackie Collins knife down there.

Thanks for the kind words axua. Too bad you only had a semi night dive here with me.

tboxcar had more time and saw a great display of two stingrays. we saw a greater display at the billiard hall that night. haha

partridge:
Well the abyss starts at 25 feet. The chute goes down to 80 where there is a 15 foot ledge. Then it goes down to 165 where there is a bigger ledge. From there it seems to go down all the way.

Spoon, get your trimix course done and go get my Blackie Collins knife down there.

Thanks for the kind words axua. Too bad you only had a semi night dive here with me.

tboxcar had more time and saw a great display of two stingrays. we saw a greater display at the billiard hall that night. haha

once im done with the course il give it a try. if you promise to loan me a hid can light il certainly give it a shot:)

partridge:

Salivating already and its only August! Kidding aside, what else do you see at the 80 foot ledge?

Spoon bring a big magnet, it'll save you gas. :D

clgsamson:
Salivating already and its only August! Kidding aside, what else do you see at the 80 foot ledge?

Spoon bring a big magnet, it'll save you gas. :D

:) who knows what else il find:)

That Abyss is kinda eerie. I dove there and it was almost dusk when we got there so when I saw that hole pop out of nowhere on a beatiful sloping wall, my heart did jump a little despite Paul telling me about it.

Back
Top Bottom