Sarnia this weekend anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We bailed too. Called the P.H. water plant and they said turbidity was 1.3. I long ago learned if it ain't under 1.0, I don't go.

So we went to Gilboa instead. What with all the cert classes, we might as well have done the river!!

Oh, well. Maybe this weekend.

scuba_junkie once bubbled...
You guys are nuts. So there is no more cable going from the seawall to the Monarch? Bummer.

If the viz clears up, my dive buddy and I would like to join you either this weekend or next if you are up there. This Saturday morning would be the best, since we are going to his brothers bachelor party on Saturday night and dont think it would be healthy to dive on Sunday... unless I truly manage to keep my alchohol consumption within 'social' limits... :eek:ut: :wink:

It was the cable to the barge that broke not to the Monarch.
The Barge cable is thinner, mind you the guy that was on that little cable was a heavyweight..hehehehhe:D

Lakesdiver - My buddy and I almost went to Gilboa for the weekend. We figured since it was getting later in the season, there wouldnt be too many people there. I guess its best we didnt then. Let me know when you plan on heading down there again. I still want to check that place out before it closes for the season.

Rooster1 - I'm still interested in possibly diving the monarch and the CSL docks this Saturday morning if you plan on being out there. PM me if you want to set it up.

Erich

Lakesdiver - My buddy and I almost went to Gilboa for the weekend. We figured since it was getting later in the season, there wouldnt be too many people there. I guess its best we didnt then. Let me know when you plan on heading down there again. I still want to check that place out before it closes for the season.

Rooster1 - I'm still interested in possibly diving the monarch and the CSL docks this Saturday morning if you plan on being out there. PM me if you want to set it up.

Erich

This weekend for sure I will be there. Saturday other then Sunday is a maybe and I usually dont get up there until 12 noon

Erich,
It doesn't close. They're open all year. We'll probably not go back till next month. The crowds REALLY had the place stirred up. There were spots with some viz, but you swam through soup to find them.

But, yeah, I'll let you know when we're headed there next. Meanwhile, I'm hoping viz will clear in the river this weekend.

Rooster1 - Around noon is fine... I didnt mean 8:00AM or anything like that..:wink: I would have to get tanks filled, and the LDS out there doesnt open until 10:00AM anyways... If Saturday is good though, let me know. It may be only me if my dive buddy has to work. He wont know until later this week.

Lakesdiver - Keep me posted for sure, as long as you dont mind the extra company.

Thanks guys,
Erich

Sounds like a plan Rick. Hopefully the viz has improved. If Rooster1 is going to be out there on Saturday around noon, I will go for sure. Hopefully see you out there. :D

Sounds like a plan Rick. Hopefully the viz has improved. If Rooster1 is going to be out there on Saturday around noon, I will go for sure. Hopefully see you out there. :D

Hey Scuba Junkie are you available at all during the week??

The vis is looking up! I dove on Saturday and it was 3 to 7 on the American Side. It got real bad Sunday but it looked better today.

Eric P.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom