Sarnia this weekend anyone??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rooster.. I work out in Auburn Hills, and usually have such a screwy schedule during the week that its hard to sneak away. Weekends are definitely best best for me.

What did you have in mind though? :confused:

scuba_junkie once bubbled...
Rooster.. I work out in Auburn Hills, and usually have such a screwy schedule during the week that its hard to sneak away. Weekends are definitely best best for me.

What did you have in mind though? :confused:

I have been on vacation for a couple of weeks and got about 8 days left before back to work and unfortunately my dive buddy is not on vacation so I usually cant dive til he is off on the weekends, but would love to go during the week.

I wasn't able to break away from the family activities long enough to dive Sarnia on Sat, and there was a storm that rolled through so I figured the river would be bad on the sunday.

giloba is a great quarry,... my first dive of the year was there, Easter weekend, it was snowing out (a bit) but the sun was bright and the water was 34,... great wet suit weather. Myself and my dive buddy were the only ones in a wet suit. Still got a 35 minute dive before it was too too cold.

the plane was great. I'd love to go back there again, soon.

Mike the owner is a great guy. I imagine it's insane there with number of people that come in the summer. I think late fall would best there.

have a good one

Jeff

Hey guys,

You should have great vis. The vis on the American side is likely greater than 20ft. I am not sure about the Canadian side. The lake has been flat for a long time now so it should be good there too. It is almost always quicker to clean up on the US side of the river.

Have a great dive!

Eric P.

we went today cuz we had information that the vis was goingto be 20-30 and it was that. We were expecting rain but it was sunny skys when we arrived, as usual the current was ripping and the diving was great:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom