SAS equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi. Who can say something about equipment produced by SAS corporation. I'd be grateful to receive any comments from colleagues who have ever used their equipment, specifically about RS01-j regulator.

This equipment is marketed in Moscow as hi-end stuff, and pretty expensive, but I've never heared about it from my instructors.

Thanks

I'm sorry but I'm not familar with SAS products. I just wanted to welcome you to the Board.

I think you are the first diver from Russia I've seen here! We'd be interested in hearing about the diving in Russia.

I have an SAS 3/2 wetsuit that I bought in 1992 for surfing and snorkelling. I think I paid $125 for it. I remember one of my friends used to surf in one as well.

Happy to say that it still fits, has been through a lot of rough water including a bout of bodysurfing in the storm this past weekend. I'm planning on bringing it with me to Belize in case I get the chills.

A side note: my fiancee just went through her PADI BOW cert, and I noticed that one of the divers in the video was wearing an SAS shorty. It's the first time I've seen one in years.

Matt

you see loads of it out here so I suspect it may be Japanese.

Haven't got any so can't comment - but welcome! Where do you go diving in Russia?

Jonathan

Thanks to all for comments.

1. Yes, as per my information SAS is a Japanese company;
2. Honestly I've never dived in Russia, but I can find all necessary information upon request. I used to dive in Red Sea and Mediterranean.

Sergei

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom