Sat Night Dive---Hollywood FL 8pm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It look like in the morning sea will 2-4 FT and in the afternoon 3-5 FT. The Alternative is to go to BHB

Can't be getting lobsters at BHB though. Besides the marine forecast has been calling for 2-3 all week, but it's been flat and blue on the webcams all week.

I would say the seas were 2-4 last night....very doable. the first 30 yards were a little bit challenging but once you get past the surf it was ok.. probably took us an extra 10 minutes.

I would say the seas were 2-4 last night....very doable. the first 30 yards were a little bit challenging but once you get past the surf it was ok.. probably took us an extra 10 minutes.

You're definately taking in a few good mouthfuls of saltwater on the swim out in 2-4! I don't mind as long as I can see down below.

I think I'm in. Looks like it should be a pretty crappy night. Would you mind driving since you already have a broken window?

^ :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

It looks like a nice 2' chop right now. Hopefully it will stay like this.

show_netcam.jpg

ok...bad news..I have last minute committments that are preventing me from diving tonight. I'm really bummed. Sorry for backing out when I tried to schedule it!

ok...bad news..I have last minute committments that are preventing me from diving tonight. I'm really bummed. Sorry for backing out when I tried to schedule it!

No worries, I didn't want to dive with you either. I'll let you know how it was.

I've spent the afternoon between dr. visits and pharmacies for my sick son. Not the way I want to spend a Saturday. Please give me a full report!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom